Come on out to practice your lacrosse skills & drills with our very own Mark Farthing; Head Coach of the Trent University Excalibur men’s field lacrosse team! Mark has several of his players from Trent help run these sessions. We do welcome volunteer hours for experienced Midget players, please contact Mat Giles at 705-927-8246 if you are interested.
* Dates are February 3, 10, 24 March 2 & 9 at Thomas A. Stewart Secondary School.
* Paperweight/ first year Tyke (2015, 2014 & 2013) 6-6:40pm
* Tyke/first year Novice (2012 & 2011) 6:40-7:20pm
* Girls 7:20-8pm
* Cost is $30 for Paperweight, Tyke & Novice players. The girls sessions run as a Try Before You Play so there is no cost associated (therefore no need to register, just show up)!
* Link to register & pay: https://squareup.com/store/peterborough-minor-lacrosse-association (you will need to copy and paste this link)
It is mandatory to have a helmet & gloves. We do have some extra sticks that you may borrow for your session if needed.
Tag(s): Boys Box Lacrosse Field Lacrosse PMLA Executive TYKE Tyke 1 Paperweight 1 Tyke 2 Paperweight 2 Tyke 3 Novice 1 Novice 2 Peewee 1 Peewee 2 Bantam 1 Midget 1 Intermediate Midget 2 Peewee Bantam Midget SOFT LACROSSE JR PAPERWEIGHT TYKE NOVICE PEEWEE BANTAM/MIDGET Peewee 1 Bantam 1 Midget 1 TYKE-NOVICE PEEWEE-BANTAM